What is SCRIP?
- Purchase gift cards for others or yourself and each student/parent AND HBPA is paid a percentage of the sale.
- Use your SCRIP credits towards band fees (annual dues, gloves, shoes, banquet tickets, etc).
- Buy gift cards for many merchants like Walmart, Sam’s Club, Amazon, Lowes, Home Depot, Carrabba’s, Wawa, Wendy’s, Olive Garden, Bath & Body Works and more (spend on things you buy everyday).
How do I sign-up? (Follow the 3 basic steps below)
For complete detailed instructions for joining SCRIP, Click Here
- Complete online registration:
- Register with www.shopwithscrip.com . Click on “Join a Program”. HBPA’s enrollment code is: 2B2LAA5L24666
- Fill out info and payment method: Presto Pay.
- Complete and scan/email/submit HBPA Scrip Program Agreement to Sam Belfield (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Add Scrip App to your smartphone homescreen and purchase/use gift cards: https://www.myscripwallet.com/home
- For the Chrome broswer, tap the menu button and select Add to Home screen, then Add. The MyScripWallet icon will appear on your home screen like an app.
- eGift cards are available immediately so you can buy them at checkout (just refresh your screen).
- Click here for MyScripWallet FAQs
How much can I earn using SCRIP gift cards?
- HBPA splits the profits with the students/parents. Students/Parents get 60% and HBPA gets 40%!
- Example 1, if you buy this $50 Applebee’s gift card, 8% of what you spend is donated = $4.00 ! (Marching Hawk $2.40, HBPA account $1.60, which is a tax-deductible donation)
- Example 2, if you buy a $100 Macy’s gift card, 10% of what you spend is donated = $10! (Marching Hawk $6, HBPA account $4, which is a tax-deductible donation)
- All “Marching Hawk” credits go toward your student’s account. Some HBPA parents have used SCRIP to nearly pay their entire annual dues!!!
More SCRIP Information
Read the Letter to Introduce SCRIP.
Read the What is SCRIP (pptx) presentation.
Ordering Physical Gift Cards
Plan is to place order every two weeks. SCRIP order dates have been moved to MONDAYS! Please have your orders in by the night before to be included in the order!
Check out “SCRIP News” to the right for specials and information! Suggestions regarding SCRIP? Contact Sam Belfield (757-560-3655). Email: email@example.com
Statements to all the SCRIP Partners on their Rebate/Student Credit/Tax Deductible Donation status are sent out via email. Hard copies are available upon request.