This is a October fundraiser. The students will get order forms for fruit sales.
Delivered fresh from Florida! The Hickory band program is selling an assortment of Florida citrus, along with various gift options that include apples and pears. Florida Indian River Groves, a company used a few years ago, is earning our business this year in order to improve fruit quality and appearance.
THE HHS BANDS 2018 FALL FRUIT SALE IS UNDERWAY!
TOP 3 SELLERS RECEIVE CASH PRIZES:
- 1st: $100, 2nd: $75, 3rd: $50
Fruit packets and money are DUE: Wednesday, Oct. 24
- Quota per student: 5 boxes OR participate in “fair share” for $50 per student.
- Fruit needs to be paid at time of order – Cash or checks payable to HBPA are accepted.
- Fruit will be delivered to the band hall on Wednesday, Dec. 13th.
- Students/Parents will pick up their orders Dec 13th, 4:00-6:30pm (large orders can be picked up during the school day between 1-3pm, but please make arrangements with the Fruit Chair).
- Fruit is delivered by the Students/Parents to their customers by Friday, Dec. 14th. Customers must be informed they have until Monday, Dec. 18th to report any dissatisfaction with order to Fruit Chair.
Fruit Sale Contact: