Listed below are the requirements for Concert Band, Symphonic Band, and Wind Ensemble:
- Shirts – White long sleeved tuxedo shirt. (Purchased by student)
- Pants – Black dress pants or black pressed skirt, calf length or longer.
- Shoes – Black dress shoes with black socks. No sneakers, sandals or slippers.
- Tie and Cummerbund – Black tie and cummerbund (Purchased through HBPA $15)
- Concert Gowns – Ladies will be wearing a black concert dress gown. Ladies will be sized for dresses in October and the cost approximately $80 each. Students have the option of purchasing a new gown, or purchasing a gown from former members at a discounted price. Many dresses will be listed for sale on the HBPA Facebook page. All Alterations required will be at your own expense.
- Shoes – Black closed toe shoes. Please make sure to wear comfortable shoes with a small heal. Be sure to have your dress hemmed and measured with your shoes on!
- Jewelry – Small Earrings (little as possible).